RECIPE 6: Saffron And Cardamom Yogurt Smoothie
RECIPE 6: Saffron and Cardamom Yogurt Smoothie (Indian
Kesar- Elaichi Lassi)
Flavors of Saffron and Cardamom together is like a match made in heaven. This is a must try recipe if you like the exotic flavors of saffron and cardamom. This is perfect drink for the summer enough to quench your thirst satiate your hunger pangs. This is so easy to prepare that you need not spend much time in the kitchen.
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 4 Cups Greek yogurt
- ½ Cup ice cube
- ¼ cup sugar/ honey (adjust as per your taste)
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ tsp saffron
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- Optional Chopped nuts for garnish
1. Soak saffron in milk for 30 mins
2. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 secs.
3. Pour in a glass and serve it topped with chopped nuts