RECIPE 12: Saffron Lemonade
RECIPE 12: SAFFRON LEMONADE
Add few strands in your Lemonade during summer to improve its health benefit and cool you off.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 6 Large lemons
- ⅓ Cup sugar/Honey
- 4 Cups water
- ¼ tsp Saffron strand
1. Cut in halves and squeeze the juice from the lemon.
2. Mix together sugar/honey with lemon juice.
3. Soak saffron in some water for 30 mins.
4. Mix all ingredients together.
5. Pour over ice cubes and enjoy chilled. (Optionally garnish with lemon slices)