Popularly known as “Crocus Sativus”, Pure Saffron is one of the most expensive spices in the world. It imparts impressive and healthy benefits to the health of an individual. Apart from being used in dishes to impart color and fragrance, it imparts various health benefits. It is safe for women who are pregnant to consume Red Saffron in moderation. A woman experiences womanhood during pregnancy and it becomes extremely important to take care of their health. Organic Saffron helps in digestion – so if you consume it, you will be relieved from excessive bloating, indigestion, and it also regulates constipation. Most of the women who are expecting experience morning sickness mostly during their first trimester. Premium Quality Saffron can help you treat the dizziness and nausea.
Often it has been observed that due to changes in hormones during pregnancy, some women undergo major hair fall. This can be easily cured if they consume saffron – they may either have saffron-infused tea, or they may add it to their porridge. Apart from all these benefits, High Quality Saffron also has numerous other health benefits for pregnant women. Listed below are a few major advantages that are related to consuming Quality Saffron during this period:
- Prevents hypertension – A fluctuation in the level of blood pressure is a common occurrence in women. Saffron helps in regulating it and brings it back to the normal level.
- Fights allergy – Immunity is impacted after delivery and hence, taking the saffron post-delivery can result in a significant increase in the resistance to fight the common cold, cough, etc.,
- Mood swings – Encountering mood swings is another common phenomenon that is faced by women. Variation and changes in the hormones lead to severe mood swings and may sometime make them impulsive. Best Quality Saffron is known for elevating mood when consumed on a daily basis.
- Muscle cramps – the Third trimester is always a bit troubling for mothers as cramps in the stomach and abdomen begin. Due to the anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic property of saffron, it helps in reducing the pain.
- Iron deficiency – When a woman is pregnant, the demands of the body also increases. And sometimes, when the body does not get sufficient iron, it leads to anemia caused due to deficiency of iron. Saffron is a rich source of iron and consuming it regularly will keep such diseases at bay.
Consuming saffron during your pregnancy is definitely safe. But before you start consuming, ask your gynecologist to recommend and advise you about the dosage and how you should take it. Also, you can ask mothers who are already experienced about their dosage of saffron. Dream Saffron offers Persian Saffron in the USA online that you can order at the comfort of your home. We have different sizes that you can choose from according to your needs and requirements. The saffron we deal with is pure in quality and is hand-harvested, hand-picked and lab tested to maintain its quality.